This session recording is 2.0 hours, previously held on April 4, 2019.
We’re changing how we talk about violence and harassment in the workplace. What does this mean for governance professionals and boards? Some issues we’ll explore in this session:
· Changes in overall perception and reaction on violence and harassment in the workforce.
· Board responsibilities for leadership in workplace culture
· The board’s role in crisis response to allegations of harassment
· What if your board is the problem? How to deal with individuals who are “untouchable
· Bill C-65: discussing legislation relating to sexual assault and harassment in the workplace and who will be affected
Moderator: Ilana Hechter, Partner, Mercer's Career Practice, Leader of the Transformation Team in Canada
Panelists: Wendy Locke, Partner, McCarthy Tetrault; Troy Winters, Senior Health and Safety Officer at Canadian Union of Public Employees; Jason Fleming, Canadian HR Executive, Speaker and Thought-Leader